Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rain or Shine

I should not be so hard on myself all the time. I should be happy.
Rain or Shine.
I have been acting super duper sad lately, when I should be super duper happy.
I just realized I have a beautiful outlook on life, and that in itself is something to be thankful for.

side note:
it makes me kinda sad though that only one person reads my blogs. its kinda like writing in a diary, and only letting one friend read it.

back to first note:
this always passes, but it doesn't seem like it ever will when its actually going on.

my biggest problem right now is the fact that I need to have more faith in humankind.
its terribly hard nowadays though.
all politicians are corrupt in some way or another.
people kills and steal from eachother.
families fall apart every seconds.
a mile from where you are right now, a child is being abused by the one person that they should be able to trust. and nobody knows.

take a look around people.
find something you can help, and do something.
don't sit around anymore.
take 50 cents every day or so and put it in a jar, and when you fill up the jar, help someone.

I am a highly materialistic person, but my more than half of my heart will always want to help people.
and I am going to do that.




well, half day tomorrow.
dress shopping for homecoming
TB shot
maybe gym
maybe JHS vs. KHS football game
sleep


Goodnight.

1 comment:

Natasha Norton said...

ps. I read your blog too, so at least two people.